Al-Amarah University College followed up on the most important decisions related to the initial and higher studies, during the meeting of the Higher Committee for Health and National Safety:
- The attendance is in full for the faculties of the medical and health group and veterinary medicine (finished stages).
- The attendance is three days a week for the faculties of the medical and health group and veterinary medicine (unfinished stages).
- The attendance is for two or three days a week for faculties with engineering and scientific disciplines and for all stages.
- The attendance is two days per week for faculties with humanitarian specializations and for all stages.
- All study hours and exams are in attendance for postgraduate studies.
- Examinations shall be in attendance for the primary study.